The first week of June turned out to be a busy one and if this is any indication, the summer will be busy as well. We had a lot of news happen this week with even more events and news coming in the next few weeks. Google I/O is still looming at the end of the month, with many things in store. This week also let us know that there are lots of new devices coming in the next few weeks so it should be an interesting and exciting month of June to be sure.
- We had the exclusive first images of Motorola’s next big phone, the RAZR HD.
- Verizon and the other 3 major carriers announced pre-orders for their Galaxy SIII, Verizon’s ships by July 9.
- Verizon finally pushes 4.0.4 to Galaxy Nexus owners, and to the 4G XOOM as well.
- The Incredible 4G LTE shows up in a video, Verizon is still quiet on the subject.
- We saw rumored images of the Nexus Tablet.
- Legal battles: Apple sues the Galaxy SIII, Moto v. Apple case gets thrown out, Apple attacks the HTC One series and Oracle ordered to pay Google’s legal fees.
- Google Maps to start working offline “soon”.
- Another Google Maps car involved in an accident, all those cameras should start helping the drivers.
- Verizon throwing the switch on more 4G LTE markets all the time.
Have a great weekend everyone!