With Ice Cream Sandwich headed to numerous devices and more photos of the Galaxy SIII “surfacing,” it was definitely a busy week here at DL. Samsung’s unveiling is scheduled for next week on May 3, so it’s gearing up to be even crazier here in a few days. If you happened to miss any of the festivities, we have highlighted the good stuff for you down below.
- A new Ice Cream Sandwich build has been leaked for the DROID RAZR.
- Fastboot file released for the DROID 4.
- Android engineer: Verizon is holding back your Galaxy Nexus 4.0.4 update.
- New photo of the Galaxy SIII leaks, could this be it?
- Dark Meadow released for Android.
- Verizon’s confidential update map leaded.
- Samsung hosts protest out front of Apple stores?
- U.S. versions of Samsung’s Galaxy SIII to use Snapdragon S4 processors instead of Exynos quad-core?
- More images of the HTC Incredible 4G emerge, NFC and Beam onboard.
Have a safe weekend, everybody!