If you have downloaded Draw Something to your Android device and used it in any form, you should have received an email from OMGPOP, laying out the futures that are to come within the next couple of updates. As any overnight sensation goes, attempting to keep up with the growing number of users and requested features is not always easy. Thanks to hard work (and probably the purchase of them by Zynga), things are happening much quicker than most probably expected. An already addictive game is going to get that much better in the very near future.
Here is the full list of new goodies:
- Sharing drawings on Twitter and Facebook
- Save drawings to your devices’ photo library
- Notifications for Android devices
- Increase of the max streak from 99 to 999 (you guys are rocking it!)
- Pull down to refresh game status
- UNDO button for your last brush stroke
- Even better performance
- More words
- And a slew of other fixes and tweaks
They also plan to fix these bugs in particular:
- Coins, colors, and bombs not displaying (If you don’t see them right now, don’t worry, your stuff is safe!)
- Games crashing or getting a black screen
- Bugs that prevent you from completing your turn
Oh, and the ability to chat is coming soon as well. +1.