Today is the day for Angry Birds Space. It popped up on the Google Play Store late last night around 1AM, ready for your love. I’d attempt to break it down all in-depth with hands-on and all that fun, but come on, it’s Angry Birds. You guys know the game, this one just has zero gravity and a few other little twists. Same game, new setting. Go get it. Free or “premium” versions (which we hope means ad-free).
- Google Hangouts Confirmed to be Future of Google Voice
- NVIDIA to Target Mid-Range “Other Half” of Smartphones Moving Forward
- Brand New Google+ App Introduced for Android With Location Sharing, “Great” Photos, and Better Stream Exploring
- Verizon’s “XFON” Likely the XT1060, Also Runs a Snapdragon S4 Dual-core MSM8960
- Incase You Needed Proof That Hangouts was Codenamed “Babel,” Here You Go