We are only days away from the Mobile World Congress. Starting next week, it is going to be a fantastic time to be a fan of Android. Go have a fun weekend and we will see you soon for an Android news overload. Here’s the highlights from this week in case you missed anything:
- Interview with the head of the Android Open Kang Project, Roman Birg.
- Bloomberg: Sanjay Jha is out at Motorola, Google will appoint Dennis Woodside as new CEO.
- Motorola DROID XYBOARD review.
- HTC One X and One S pose for the Camera – Same old HTC design, but ultra-thin.
- Motorola lapdock available for just $150 – working for Droid 4 and both RAZR models.
- Motorola German patent win forces Apple to turn off push notifications in MobileMe and iCloud.
- OG Transformer now receiving Ice Cream Sandwich.
- Samsung finally begins shipment of pogo-dock for Galaxy Nexus.
- DROID X updating to .621 firmware.
- Google to release Google Glasses by end of the year?
- Asus releases tool for unlocking Transformer Prime’s bootloader.
- Video: Ubuntu for Android receives nice review.
Have a great weekend!