It has been a very interesting week not just for Android, but for the Internet in general. So far, it looks like we have been able to make SOPA and PIPA retreat back to their dark caves and re-plot their strategy on world take over. Along with all of that drama, the XOOM WiFi received some Ice Cream Sandwich love, Google says there are 250 million+ activated Android handsets, and Apple continues to sue competitors over features that they declare are their own. Oh what fun.
- Apple continues to troll Google and Samsung, sues over slide to unlock feature.
- SOPA came and scared the heck out of everybody, and then thankfully vanishes….for now.
- DROID RAZR MAXX confirmed for January 26 on Verizon.
- Osmos finally makes its way to Android. Woot!
- National Security Agency releases Security Enhanced Android.
- 250 million Android devices are now activated, says Google.
- MegaUpload shut down thanks to Feds.
- Asus Transformer Prime getting an update, fixing GPS and camera.
- Tip: Customize your keyboard with Ice Cream Sandwich.
- Motorola XOOM WiFi now receiving ICS update.
- We found out this week that Wozniak loves himself some Android OS.
Hope you all have a very splendid weekend!