It has been all about the DROID brand around here lately thanks to the DROID 4 and DROID XYBoard rumors/leaks we have been seeing. It’s a good time to be a Verizon customer with an upgrade available. With the Galaxy Nexus on its way shortly and a gang of other worthy devices available or soon-to-be, you would have to be crazy not to use your upgrade on one of these devices.
- The DROID 4’s official specs leaked.
- Hands on screen comparison with the GSM Galaxy Nexus, HTC Rezound, and DROID RAZR.
- Verizon’s 4G LTE equipped Galaxy Nexus gets pictured, updated to Android 4.0.2.
- DROID 4 vs. DROID RAZR – Plus a look at the DROID evolution.
- Verizon’s official Galaxy Nexus press shots.
- Kellex goes hands-on with our very own GSM Galaxy Nexus.
- Want to see some awesome Ice Cream Sandwich features? This video is for you.
- Original Motorola DROID vs. Samsung Galaxy Nexus. It’s a battle of the heart.
- According to newest rumors, December 9 could be the date of release for the G-Nex on Verizon.
- World’s first Android-only store opens in Australia.
- First look at the DROID XYBoard’s eye.
If you want to have some time traveling fun, then go ahead and check our our previous weekly recaps here. Have a safe and fun weekend!