We have finally had our long-awaited Ice Cream Sandwich announcment and we’re completely pumped up. Tuesday night we had a great turn out for our live-blog slash online chat with readers during Google and Samsung’s announcement. It was such a good turn out we’re thinking of making it a more common feature where readers can tune in and chat with the DL staff about Android related stuff, or whatever else is going on. Sounds like a good time?
- Google and Samsung unveil the Galaxy Nexus and Ice Cream Sandwich.
- Galaxy Nexus page goes live – start registering!
- Motorola introduces the DROID RAZR.
- We get our first official hands-on and initial thoughts with the DROID RAZR.
- Laugh worthy – the three-year evolution of Android and iOS.
- Not enough patience to have Ice Cream spilled on your phone? Then check here and here.
- Steve Jobs hated Android, seriously.
- 4G LTE Galaxy Nexus looking good from the back.
- Verizon MAP showing Galaxy Nexus and HTC Rezond at $299.
- A few ICS features that weren’t shown off as much, but still kick butt.
Hope you all have a great weekend. Stay safe.