We definitely have Ice Cream Sandwich on the brain here. We might all have to be checked into the ER with a severe case of brain freeze after this week’s leaks of many major ICS details and even pictures of the upcoming Galaxy Nexus device. The official announcement from Samsung and Google can’t come soon enough.
- This week heated up quickly when Samsung released a sneak peak at the device.
- Yesterday was fruitful with leaked Galaxy Nexus specs.
- Then we received a major leak including pictures and a video of the device.
- Then Kellex goes into great detail concerning all leaked Nexus info. Great read.
- Samsung and Google reschedule announcement of ICS due to Steve Jobs’ death?
- Apple announces the iPhone 4S and we all trade thoughts about it.
- One of our readers downloads 60GB over 4G LTE and gets the ax from Verizon. Uh-oh.
- Minecraft: Pocket Edition finally gets released for more Android devices.
This week we had one of the most influential men to grace Silicon Valley pass away and he leaves behind a vast legacy. Steve Jobs will always be remembered as a brilliant man and he will never be forgotten. Steve changed the way we all view mobile phones and personal computing as a whole. Cheers Steve. We thank you for everything you accomplished during your short time with us.