October is right around the corner, and as we get closer and closer, you can expect to see a lot of HTC Vigor and Galaxy Nexus stories coming your way. It’s going to be a fun month, and not just because of Halloween.
- We posted our full review for the DROID Bionic.
- We go into more detail to try and clear the air on the Galaxy Nexus device.
- Verizon is blocking apps in the Market it doesn’t approve of? Tisk tisk.
- “Droid Doesn’t Inspire” opinion piece by our beloved, Ron.
- Developer tries his best to bring a taste of Ice Cream to users early.
- ROM Manager Now Supports Both the DROID Bionic and DROIDX2.
- A bunch of HTC Vigor goodies get leaked! Woot!
- Download: New Android Market, version 3.1.5
From what we know at this moment, which would you go for? Galaxy Nexus or Vigor? Hope everyone has a great weekend. Be safe!