The tablet and phone versions of Swiftkey beta received sizable updates today, bringing them to version 22.214.171.124. If you are a part of the program, then as always, we suggest you jump on over to the forums and pick up these newest builds. The Swiftkey team has added an autocaps toggle, more personalizations, easier language switching, more stats about how you type, and this really cool heatmap of your keyboard use.
There were also bug fixes and some improvements made, but this is the list of the new toys:
- Autocaps toggle – now choose whether your sentences begin with a capital letter or not
- Better personalization – SwiftKey can now learn your typing style from your blog
- Language switching – easy transitions between (e.g.) English and Russian keyboards, just slide the spacebar
- More stats about how you type with SwiftKey – and more links to share them
- My typing heatmap – cool visualization shows how you use your keyboard