JRummy and Kejar dropped Liberty ROM 2.0 on us this morning for those of you that have not upgraded to Gingerbread or are willing to flash an SBF back to 2.3.340. This new version includes a revamped theme by @davekover, new wallpapers, a tad bit of Blur for stability issues, and a crazy new Toolbox. The previous versions of Liberty were top notch, so you can bet this will be too.
In order to get it right now though, you’ll have to donate $5 by purchasing the Liberty Toolbox Pro which will then download version 2.0 automatically. If you aren’t down to drop $5, then just wait a couple of days for it to go fully-public.
*WILL NOT FLASH OVER GINGERBREAD. YOU HAVE TO SBF BACK TO 2.3.340.
Changes in 2.0:
- Redid some of the base of the ROM
- added some blur framework back which was causing battery and stability issues
- New default Liberty theme by Dave Kover
- A TON of changes to Liberty Toolbox. So much I can’t remember
- Updated wallpapers
- sysctl enabled by default. HUGE!
- Raised default minfree
- Set dalvik vm heap to 48m
- Add interactive and conservative governor support
- Redid init.d and cleaned up startup and other scripts
- Update busybox to v1.17.2
- Remove kang check script
- Enable cron schedular (Thanks IMosey On)
- Set default colors in Terminal Emulator to Liberty gold/yellow
Full support can be found at this thread.