The MIUI ROM just won’t go away and now we even have themers taking their turns at customizing it. We showed you a quick video walkthrough of this Asian sensation ROM earlier this week, so it only seemed fitting that we bring you a theme to go along with it. From our boy Bgill55, comes Zenito MIUI 1.0, the dark take on this epic ROM.
*Original Droid only.
1. Flash the Zen-MIUI V2.0 ROM from our post earlier this week.
2. Flash the fix file. (Open ROM Manager>Install ROM from SD card>Select the file.)
3. Download the Zenito_MIUI_V1.0.zip file from above to your SD card.
4. Open ROM Manager, select “Install ROM from SD Card” and choose the Zenito file.
5. Check the box to make a backup if you’d like, SKIP “wipe data and cache.”
6. Your phone will reboot and apply the Zenito theme.
7. When it boots you may run into a couple of force closes. Here is the fix:
a. Open Settings>Apps>Manage Apps>”All”
b. Clear data for “Contacts Storage” and “Google Framework Services”.
8. Enjoy your themed MIUI!
Full support thread with tips and tricks can be found here.
Cheers Ryan and Armyof2!