We received this tip that the Motorola Droid and its buy one, get one free deal will be ending as of July 17th. Not that many of you are probably still looking at the Droid 1 as an option if you are eligible for an upgrade, especially with the Droid X dropping tomorrow and the Droid 2 just a few weeks later, but wanted to make sure you knew. Might be a good time to get the kiddies started on Android though.
- Augmented Reality DROID Contest “D:COM” Starting Soon, and Droid Life is Involved as One of the Warrior Robots?
- GameStick Retail Launch Delayed Until August, Waiting on User Feedback
- New DROID Coming Soon to Verizon? @DroidLanding Twitter Reactivates Self (Updated)
- World War Z for Android on Sale Through Google Play for $1
- AT&T’s Exclusive Samsung Galaxy S4 in Aurora Red Now Available For $199