Since the last wallpaper pack we released to readers was a definite success, we were ecstatic to wake up Saturday morning and find a new, specially made batch for us to drop this morning. This time, reader Kevin S. brought the house down by tossing together 50 amazing pieces of work, subtly branded with the Droid Life logo.
1. Download the wallpaper pack to your SD card.
2. Open the file in Astro File Manager.
3. Long press on the folder “droid_life_wallpaper_pack”, select “Edit” and then “Copy.”
4. Hit the back button once to return to your “downloads” folder.
5. Hit Menu, “Edit” and “Paste.”
6. Open your Gallery and you should now have a new folder with all of the wallpapers.
7. Choose the one you love and “Set as” your background.
Again, huge thanks go out to Kevin for putting these together!
It’s been 9 months now, and you all continue to amaze me on a daily basis. I know I’ve said this a few times and it might sound cheesy, but this site would be nothing without it’s readers. Thanks everyone for making this what I consider, the best Droid community on the planet!