In the second of two new Droid commercials, the app Runstar is the focus. The idea? Continuing to show the world that Android has the ability to run more than one app at a time and is also starting to receive some higher quality apps to match those of the iPhone. Battle your friends at Runstar? Ok.
- Bootloader Bypass Tool Released for Verizon and AT&T Galaxy S4, DROID DNA Sees S-OFF Too
- Chrome Beta for Android Updated, Brings Google Translate and Bandwidth Management Settings
- Galaxy S4 Software Differences: Verizon vs. AT&T
- Thursday App Sales: Fieldrunners 2, AVP: Evolution, Touch Racing Nitro and More
- Samsung Galaxy S4 on Verizon: Unboxing, Overview and Quick Comparison